Data is stored on secure remote encrypted devices and / or secure online data warehouses.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, you will be notified immediately
Your data is only used for Brand Success marketing purposes. It is not shared nor sold and never will be. That’s not our way of doing business.
We will continue to check whether you would still like to stay in touch.
You always have the opportunity to stop receiving communication from Brand Success.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Brand Success Limited of Old Printers Yard, 156 South Street, Dorking Surrey RH4 2HF. UK.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will generally let you know at the time of collection how we intend to use your personal information. Usually, we collect personal information about you which we require to respond to your enquiries for payment processing and for the provision of goods and services to you. We also process your personal information where we are required to do so by law, and for the exercise or defence of legal claims. From time to time, we may contact you for research purposes, or to tell you about our special offers and other services in accordance with your contact preferences. Where appropriate, we will obtain your consent to do so. Personal information collected from you may include your name, payment processing information, postal address, email address, landline or mobile telephone number, delivery details as well as other non-sensitive personal information. If you use our web sites, we may also collect information about you or your computer when you browse to allow you to use the services available.
WEBSITE USAGE & COOKIES
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the cookies described in this policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A web cookie, a commonly used data collection technology, is simply a piece of text which can be placed on the browser of your personal computer or mobile device and subsequently read as you visit a web site. A cookie may be a session cookie, that is, a cookie that remains on your browser while you are logged on to a particular web site and then disappears when you close your browser, or it may be a persistent cookie, a cookie that remains on your browser over a period of time. Information from a cookie may be collected and used in aggregate form. Or data may be collected into an individual profile or record. That individual record may either be unique but anonymous, or the profile can be linked with information that identifies you as an individual.
You can learn more about cookies, generally, at www.allaboutcookies.org
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests; namely to grow our business.
- We may use a limited number of cookies essential to particular services you have requested or for security purposes. A few of our sites use a cookie for a shopping cart function when you purchase services or offerings. In particular, if you have registered for a site or use a customer portal we may use a cookie to authenticate the pc or mobile device that you are using.
- We allow third parties to set analytics, or performance, cookies to collect and report aggregate information. These cookies provide reporting to us on an aggregate basis and so, do not identify you at all. We use the aggregate reports to understand how our web sites are used and improve their usefulness to our audiences.
- A number of cookies also support how our web sites function, identifying your pc or end device on a unique but anonymous basis. These cookies may, for example, remember your language preferences or recognize an individual’s activity within a single session.
- Some of sites may also allow third party ad servers to serve their own cookies to display advertising on our web sites. We do not determine, control or have access to their cookies. In addition, some of the ads they serve may generate their own cookies.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
The cookies we us are an accepted part of ecommerce and important to your use of our websites. Performance cookies allow us to understand our audiences as a whole and improve how our sites meet your needs and expectations. Many the functional cookies are basic to how our sites and services work. The cookies we use for registration allow us to conduct our business online. Our sites and services, or parts of them, may not work properly without these cookies.
Your use of our websites indicates your consent to the cookies we have described in this Policy.
But if you should wish to revoke that consent, or any part of it, at any time you may control cookies and third party ad targeting in the following ways.
Most modern browsers offer you ways to control or block cookies. These browser controls will usually be found in the “options’ or “preferences” menu. For more help, you may take a look at the “Help” settings or review these website for more details – https://www.aboutcookies.org/
We will only disclose personal information about you internally and to third parties for processing purposes associated with payment processing, the supply of goods and services, for web site administration, or elsewhere when you have consented to such disclosures, or where such disclosures are required or permitted by law. These third parties are contractually bound only to use personal information to perform the services that we hire them to provide. Where you have agreed that we may do so, we may lease or rent your personal information to selected third parties for their postal or telephone marketing use.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Third party data processors, advertisers, exhibitors and other such business relationships outside of the EEA, are required to take adequate technical and organisational safeguards to protect personal information. We also take measures to ensure that personal information transferred by us outside of the EEA is adequately protected.
Brand Success Limited may from time to time send updates about products and services. Your email will not be given to third parties. By providing your email address you consent to being contacted by Brand Success Limited via email for direct marketing purposes.
MOBILE PHONE CAPTURE
Brand Success Limited may from time to time contact you about its products and services. By providing your mobile number you consent to being contacted for direct marketing purposes via voice calls or SMS by Brand Success Limited.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised uses, access or modifications. Certain areas of our web sites may be password protected. If you are a user of our web sites and have a password, you can help to preserve your privacy by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone else.
Payments made via our web sites are processed in a secure environment using software provided by PayPal or other third party providers.
We take steps to regularly validate the personal information we hold to ensure that the information is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. Information that is no longer required for any valid business purpose, and that we are not required to keep pursuant to any applicable law, will be routinely destroyed by secure means.
MAKING AUTOMATED DECISIONS
We do not ordinarily use personal information for the purposes of automated decision making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil compelling obligations imposed by law, in which case, we will inform of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may renew and update personal information that we hold about you by contacting us as detailed below.